Last week, I was able to guide 3 newbies all the way to the top of Mt. Whitney 14,505′, the tallest peak in the lower 48.
Podcast Episode 057.
I also discuss the 5 Items that you can use to gauge how determined you REALLY are in passing the Exam. The 5 items are;
- Begin with the end in mind – the importance of scheduling your Exam date
- Gather all of your study materials – I’m partial to the Ultimate Whole Enchilada ;)
- Commit to making studying a priority
- Create a Study Plan – 10 hours a week
- Develop a Positive Mental Attitude – Check out Episode 042 Increase Your Study Performance
Click to Listen
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Receive automatic updates when you subscribe below!