Accessibility provision of the California Building Code are an important part of the California Supplemental Exam. We need to make sure we are clear on the requirements as it pertains to the Exam and our own architectural practice.
Podcast Episode 034.
- Knowledge Statement #14: Knowledge of Accessibility Provisions of the California Building Code
- CAB updates the Reference Materials List – What does this really mean?
- CAB’s New Reference Materials List.
- The Online Multiple Choice Exam Simulator is LAUNCHED! Check out Omces!
- CSE Video Tips is launched too! Check out CSE Video Tips!
- Neil calls in some great feedback about Omces.
- In relation to Knowledge Statement #14, I discuss the California Accessibility Reference Manual Code & Checklist.
- Check out DSA’s website for the California Access Compliance Reference Manual and download for free.
- Like us on Facebook – Click the right sidebar “like” button on www.cseprep.com or www.facebook.com/cseprep