Episode 48: Audience Questions about Responsible Control, Practice Act, Paying for Inspections [Podcast]
The Architects Practice Act is published by the California Architects Board and is a major component to understand when preparing for the California Supplemental Exam.
Podcast Episode 048.
- I discuss an IMPORTANT update about new information in regard to the Statistical Analysis.
- Sharie sends in a question about the Practice Act and projects for when a licensed architect is not required.
- Reuben sends in a question about the Federal Coastal Zone Management Act and also the Dept. of Water Resources and State Water Resources Control Board.
- Kevin sends in a question about paying for inspections and the comparison of B201 Article 4.4 and A201 Article 3.7.
- Logan sends in a comment about responsible control and outsourcing architectural work.
Click to Listen
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Receive automatic updates when you subscribe below!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!