Organization is an important skill to have as an architect. We are always organizing, from floor plans to office files. We also organize for our clients as well when putting together a programming document.
Podcast Episode 035.
- Knowledge Statement #8: Ability to organize and evaluate relevant program information to prepare a Final Program Document
- I discuss AIA Document B202 – Standard Form of Architect’s Services: Programming
- I discuss the NEW show format – Knowledge Statements will be first!
- I discuss the update to CAB’s List of Reference Materials
- Like us on Facebook – Click the right sidebar “like” button on www.cseprep.com or www.facebook.com/cseprep