About this Episode:
- AIA Contract B102: Standard Form of Agreement between Owner and Architect without a Predefined Scope of Services
- Next Seminar, LAX Saturday, March26 https://californiasupplementalexam.com/seminars/
- Upcoming NoCal Seminar, Saturday April 30
- Question from Jim about how the CSBC is different than the Model Codes
- Question from Jim about Association under the Architects Practice Act
- Find us on itunes
Like what you’ve heard? I would greatly appreciate you leaving a comment here and/or submitting a review to itunes.
Questions or Comments? Call in to the voicemail feedback line at 1.800.476.5579 and hear your question, in your voice, on the air!