The LIVE! Seminar is designed to discuss and review the most important Knowledge Statements of the California Architects Board Test Plan including the reference materials listed on CAB’s website. We will also have time for a Special Question and Answer Period so be sure to bring any and all questions. Candidates will also be given a written multiple choice exam that we will review in class. Please review Terms and Conditions before signing up for the LIVE! Seminar. Candidates have flown in from around the country and Canada to attend this important and informative one day seminar, including candidates from New York, Nevada, Oregon, Colorado, Washington, Minnesota, Alabama, Wisconsin, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Utah, Michigan, New Jersey, Florida, Montana, Georgia, and Hawaii!
• Instant access to everything in the Ultimate Whole Enchilada study package
• 9am—4pm | 7 hours of LIVE instruction
• Review of all knowledge statements
• Special question and answer period
• Take and review multiple choice exam