About this Episode:
*NOTE: there is not outro on this episode, technical glitch (i.e. me), so when it sounds like it abruptly cuts off, that is the end of the episode.
- Knowledge Statement #52: Knowledge of procedures for performing project closeout
- Certificate of Substantial Completion
- Partial Occupancy and Use
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Notice of Completion
- Final Lien Releases
- Role of Architect
- Role of Contractor
- Role of Owner
- CAB News – CIDP to be discontinued
- Kate sends in a question about contract administration
- Feedback from a recent test taker
- FAQ from the California Building Standards Commission website
- Like us on Facebook – Click the right sidebar “like” button on www.cseprep.com or www.facebook.com/cseprep
- Upcoming Webinar July 20 & 27
- Upcoming Seminars for July, & August – Sign up now https://californiasupplementalexam.com/seminars/
- Want to hear more about my personal journey, check out “the pursuit of mindful living”
- Find us on itunes
Like what you’ve heard? I would greatly appreciate you leaving a comment here and/or submitting a review to itunes.
Questions or Comments? Call in to the voicemail feedback line at 1.800.476.5579 and hear your question, in your voice, on the air!