Here is a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Thank You for checking out CSEprep.com!
1. Q. What are the format of the files? How do I access the files?
A. The Ultimate Whole Enchilada consists of .pdf files (guides and flashcards) and .mp3 files (audio companion) The .pdf files are secured and password protected and can be opened with the Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 or later . If you have an older version, you can download the most current version for free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/. Once you complete your purchase, you will be sent an email with a link to a special download page. You will then see the files to download as well as special passwords that you will need to open the files. The audio companion files are High Quality .MP3 files playable on any .MP3 player.
2. Q. What are the sizes of the files? Is it going to take a long time to download?
A. The file size of the Ultimate Whole Enchilada is about 1000 Megabytes (MB). These files are large and you will need to allow 5-20 minutes to download all of the files.
3. Q. How many attempts do I get to download the material. Can I download on my home computer, office computer, and laptop?
A. You are allowed 3 attempts to download the material and have 24 hours to complete your download once your purchase has been made.
4. Q. Can I share these files with my study partner or co-worker?
A. In short, No. The Ultimate Whole Enchilada is 100% digital content. Candidates are granted a limited, non-transferrable, revocable license to access and make personal, non-commercial, use of the Digital Content provided by CSEprep.com including the Ultimate Whole Enchilada and its related files. You are allowed to print one copy of the material for your own personal use.
5. Q. Do you provide hardcopies of the material?
A. No. The Ultimate Whole Enchilada is only available in 100% digital content form. You are allowed to print one copy of the material for your own personal use.
6. Q. How do I access the Exam Simulator (OMCES Pro)?
A. Please send an email to email@example.com and we will set up your account within 24 Hours.
1. Q. I just downloaded the Ultimate Whole Enchilada and the Study Guide will not open. I receive an error message after I enter the password “bad encrypt dictionary.” What should I do?
A. Ah, the dreaded “bad encrypt dictionary.” All that means is you have an older version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please download the latest version of the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader http://get.adobe.com/reader/. Once you download and install it, you will be able to open the Study Guide with the password provided when you originally purchased the Whole Enchilada.
2. Q. I tried to download the material on the download page but it says the link expired. Please Help!
A. Breathe. You are allowed three attempts to download the material. In most instances, you will be successful on the first attempt. However, technology can be fussy, so if you do get the “link expired” message, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a link within 24 hours. Also please let me know if you have made any attempts or what had occurred prior to getting the “link expired” message.
3. Q. I have a problem but I don’t see an answer here. What should I do?
A. Breathe again. Please send an email to email@example.com and we will respond within 24 Hours. Remember technology is awesome when it works but hiccups do occur and I will do my best to resolve any issue you are having.