About this Episode:
- Knowledge Statement #38: How practicing within the standard of care limits professional liability exposure
- $200 April Amazon Giftcard Feedback Contest Winner is chosen and announced!
- Upcoming Socal Seminar, Saturday May 21
- Upcoming Seminars for June, July, & August – Sign up now http://californiasupplementalexam.com/seminars/
- Carina send in feedback about the Study Guide
- Dustin sends in some very touching feedback about the CSE podcasts
- Brian and Lisl send in feedback about the discussion Essential Services Buildings and Hospitals
- Link to OSHPD that Brian provided http://www.oshpd.ca.gov/FDD/seismic_compliance/
- Online Multiple Choice Exam Simulator – BETA testing: How to become part of it and start practicing online. The details;
- Online Multiple Choice Exam Simulator will formally launch at the end of May/early June, but you can become a BETA tester and gain access to the online tests in 2 Weeks PLUS gain free access once the Multiple Choice Exam Simulator goes public, here’s how;
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org 20 Multiple Choice Questions w/ 4 answers and the correct answer noted. Please make sure these are orignal and thoughtful questions
- You will be invited to begin participating in the Online Exam Simulator in about 2 weeks which should have a bank of 300 – 500 questions at that point
- Once it goes public, you will receive FREE 30 day access
- Send in your 20 Multiple Choice Questions to email@example.com
- Find us on itunes
Like what you’ve heard? I would greatly appreciate you leaving a comment here and/or submitting a review to itunes.
Questions or Comments? Call in to the voicemail feedback line at 1.800.476.5579 and hear your question, in your voice, on the air!